Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Ariana Grande brings out Cynthia Erivo amid performance in London

    August 17, 2026

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    August 17, 2026

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    August 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Crime & Justice»Iranian President orders start of talks with United States
    Crime & Justice

    Iranian President orders start of talks with United States

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comFebruary 2, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    TEHRAN: A major diplomatic development has emerged following US President Donald Trump’s deadline to Iran, coupled with warnings of large-scale military action in case of non-compliance.

    According to international news agencies, Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has formally authorized the start of negotiations with the United States on a nuclear agreement.

    The Iranian president has directed relevant authorities to initiate talks with Washington on the nuclear file.

    Iran’s state-run news agency Fars News reported the development, which was also published by the official daily Iran and a leading reformist newspaper.

    However, no details regarding the date or venue of the negotiations have been disclosed so far.

    Earlier, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmail Baghaei stated that work is underway on developing the procedural framework and mechanism for the talks, which is expected to be finalized in the coming days.

    He added that discussions are progressing on several points and expressed hope that the next stages of diplomacy would be completed soon, without revealing specifics of the negotiation agenda.

    Meanwhile, a senior US official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told an international news agency that Iran-US negotiations are expected to begin later this week.

    The official added that Qatar, Türkiye, and Egypt are finalizing arrangements to host meetings between negotiators from both sides.

    This indicates that Qatar, Türkiye, and Egypt are likely to play a mediating role in the renewed nuclear talks between Washington and Tehran.

    The development comes at a time when President Donald Trump has expressed optimism about reaching a possible agreement, aimed at preventing military escalation in the Middle East.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Two killed, one injured in electric shock incident in Lower Dir

    August 16, 2026

    ESA satellite captures 2026 eclipse shadow from space

    August 16, 2026

    Google Meet can now take notes at in-person meetings

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Ariana Grande brings out Cynthia Erivo amid performance in London

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    Ariana Grande brings out Cynthia Erivo amid performance in LondonAriana Grande brought Wicked co-star Cynthia…

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    August 17, 2026

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    August 17, 2026

    Hundreds of migrants arrested near Ceuta border in latest crackdown | Migration News

    August 16, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?