Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Ebola outbreak in DR Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history | Ebola News

    August 17, 2026

    Ariana Grande brings out Cynthia Erivo amid performance in London

    August 17, 2026

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    August 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Innovation»Technology»police identify father and son as suspects
    Technology

    police identify father and son as suspects

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comDecember 15, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    According to police, the shooting occurred during a Jewish community event at Bondi Beach





    • Web Desk




    • December 15, 2025

    SYDNEY:  New South Wales Police have identified the two suspects involved in the deadly shooting at Bondi Beach as a father and son, releasing details during a press conference on the incident.

    According to police, the shooting occurred during a Jewish community event at Bondi Beach. One of the attackers was killed during the police response, while the second suspect sustained critical injuries and remains hospitalized.

    The NSW Police Commissioner confirmed that the deceased suspect has been identified as 50-year-old Sajid Akram, while the injured suspect is his 24-year-old son, Naveed Akram. Police stated that Sajid Akram had held a firearms licence for the past 10 years and was also a member of a gun club.

    Authorities recovered six firearms from the deceased suspect. Investigations are under way to determine which of the recovered weapons were used in the attack.

    Police further revealed that two active improvised explosive devices (IEDs) were found near the crime scene and were safely secured by bomb disposal units.

    Officials have ruled out the involvement of additional suspects but said investigations are ongoing to determine the motive behind what is being treated as a terrorist attack.

    The police commissioner added that the father and son had been residing in Australia for a considerable period, though further details about their background could not be disclosed at this stage.

    Meanwhile, the Australian government has announced a national day of mourning, with flags to be flown at half-mast on all government buildings.

    It is worth noting that the attack resulted in 16 people being killed and 40 others injured. One attacker was shot dead by police, while the second was taken into custody in an injured condition.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    JI leader raises power, tax, agriculture issues at Peshawar sit-in

    August 16, 2026

    Mian Iftikhar Hussain rejects petroleum price hike, calls for levy abolition

    August 16, 2026

    Shahid Afridi’s dog Max found safe at home

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    World News

    Ebola outbreak in DR Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history | Ebola News

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    A top UN official says ‘speed, scale, and solidarity’ needed ‘before this virus gets even…

    Ariana Grande brings out Cynthia Erivo amid performance in London

    August 17, 2026

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    August 17, 2026

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    August 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?