Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    August 17, 2026

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    August 17, 2026

    Hundreds of migrants arrested near Ceuta border in latest crackdown | Migration News

    August 16, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Innovation»Technology»PM Shehabz extends subsidy for motorcyclists and public transport
    Technology

    PM Shehabz extends subsidy for motorcyclists and public transport

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comApril 30, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has decided to continue relief measures for economically vulnerable segments of society in light of the prevailing situation.

    The prime minister has approved a one-month extension in subsidies previously provided to motorcyclists, public transport, and goods transport operators. He also directed authorities to prevent any increase in fares for passenger and freight transport.

    He emphasized the need for effective monitoring of public relief initiatives to ensure that benefits directly reach deserving individuals.

    He said the federal government, in coordination with provincial governments, has already provided a substantial national relief package worth billions of rupees to support citizens during difficult conditions.

    Shehbaz Sharif stated that the government will continue to extend maximum possible relief to the public and reiterated that supporting the common man remains a top priority. He assured that citizens will not be left alone under any circumstances.

    Expressing hope for regional stability, the prime minister said that improved conditions in the region would help stabilize petroleum product prices in the near future.

     

    Sindh extends petrol subsidy for motorcyclists to continue public relief

    The government of Sindh has also announced an extension in the targeted petrol subsidy for motorcycle owners, ensuring continued relief for commuters.

    Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah approved the extension of the fuel subsidy scheme, which was scheduled to expire today.

    He said that the subsidy for motorcyclists will continue, allowing eligible individuals to further benefit from the provincial government’s relief initiative.

    He added that the scheme remains part of efforts to support daily commuters facing rising fuel costs.

    According to details, the Sindh government is providing a monthly subsidy of Rs2,000 to motorcycle owners under the program.

    Officials said the decision reflects the provincial government’s commitment to easing financial pressure on the public and continuing targeted support measures for low-income segments.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    JI leader raises power, tax, agriculture issues at Peshawar sit-in

    August 16, 2026

    Mian Iftikhar Hussain rejects petroleum price hike, calls for levy abolition

    August 16, 2026

    Shahid Afridi’s dog Max found safe at home

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    World News

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    US president says he’s ‘not happy’ about the drills, citing his ‘very good relationship’ with…

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    August 17, 2026

    Hundreds of migrants arrested near Ceuta border in latest crackdown | Migration News

    August 16, 2026

    South Korea’s refusal to fight against Iran prompts Trump to drastically cut joint war games

    August 16, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?