Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Bangladesh Premier League will not take place this season, says BCB president

    August 20, 2026

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Prince Harry plans return to UK with family after six years

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Security forces neutralise 10 Indian-sponsored terrorists in Quetta IBO
    Pakistan News

    Security forces neutralise 10 Indian-sponsored terrorists in Quetta IBO

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comOctober 1, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Security forces personnel pictured during patrol. —AFP/File
    Security forces personnel pictured during patrol. —AFP/File
    • “Forces conduct joint IBO on information of terrorists’ presence.”
    • Weapons, explosives recovered from India-backed militants.
    • Sources say two security personnel wounded in exchange of fire.

    Security forces have gunned down 10 Indian-sponsored terrorists in an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in the Gazaband on the outskirts of Quetta, the security sources said on Wednesday.

    The sources added that a joint IBO was conducted on information about the presence of India-backed terrorists, and the militants were neutralised after an intense exchange of fire which also injured two security personnel.

    A large number of weapons and explosives were also recovered from the killed terrorists. 

    The operation comes a day after terrorists carried out a suicide attack near the FC headquarters in the provincial capital, resulting in 11 fatalities.

    Two Frontier Corps personnel were among those martyred and more than 20 sustained injuries in the blast.

    The explosion was followed by intense gunfire, sparking chaos and fear across the area.

    Security sources said that the blast was a suicide bombing carried out using an explosives-laden vehicle by Indian-sponsored terrorists dressed as FC personnel.

    They said that a terrorist drove the vehicle into the FC headquarters, while five other terrorists attempted to storm inside the building’s premises.

    However, all six terrorists, including the suicide bomber, were killed as a result of swift action by security forces, the sources said. A clearance operation was also underway, they added.

    The attack came against the backdrop of increased terrorist attacks in the country with terror incidents surging by 74% in August, compared to July, as per a report by the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies (PICSS). The Islamabad-based think tank recorded 194 fatalities from militant attacks during the month.

    Recently, Pakistan, China, Iran and Russia have also expressed deep concern over the presence of terrorist organisations operating from Afghanistan, including Al-Qaeda, the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) and other similar groups.

    The security forces and the law enforcement agencies (LEAs) have been carrying out IBOs across the country as part of the government’s bid to curb the menace of terrorism.

    Last week, at least  17 terrorists linked to the Indian proxy Fitna al-Khawarij were killed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Lakki Marwat district.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Fazl announces ‘united opposition’ after meeting Achakzai, Qaiser

    August 20, 2026

    Foreign scammers operating from Pakistan target people worldwide: sources

    August 20, 2026

    No deadline on shifting Imran to hospital, awaiting SC order on review plea: PM’s aide

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Sports

    Bangladesh Premier League will not take place this season, says BCB president

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    BCB President Tamim Iqbal speaks during a press conference at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium…

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Prince Harry plans return to UK with family after six years

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh lawmakers elect BNP veteran Alamgir as President

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?