Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    August 17, 2026

    Hundreds of migrants arrested near Ceuta border in latest crackdown | Migration News

    August 16, 2026

    South Korea’s refusal to fight against Iran prompts Trump to drastically cut joint war games

    August 16, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Govt refutes ‘reckless’ claims US fighter jets using Pakistan for potential Iran strike
    Pakistan News

    Govt refutes ‘reckless’ claims US fighter jets using Pakistan for potential Iran strike

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comJanuary 12, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    One of two US Air Force F-22 stealth fighter jets receives fuel mid-air from a KC-135 refuelling plane over Norway en route to a joint training exercise with Norways growing fleet of F-35 jets. — Reuters/File
    One of two US Air Force F-22 stealth fighter jets receives fuel mid-air from a KC-135 refuelling plane over Norway en route to a joint training exercise with Norway’s growing fleet of F-35 jets. — Reuters/File
    • Info ministry says flights occurred in Europe, Middle East.
    • Public urged to trust ISPR, ministries for defence news.
    • False claims pushed by India, Afghan accounts: ministry.

    The information ministry on Monday dismissed claims that the United States fighter jets and aerial refuelling aircraft were conducting flights inside Pakistan to prepare for a potential strike on Iran.

    The ministry said that several social media accounts, linked with India and Afghanistan, circulated the claim after US President Donald Trump said he is considering potential military action against Iran as protests rage in the country.

    The accounts falsely claimed that the US has moved KC-135R, an aerial refuelling tanker, and surveillance aircraft to Pakistan, conducting unusual flights towards or into Iranian airspace.

    Further, it was claimed that Pakistan is being used as a base or launch corridor to support US stealth fighters, such as F-35 and F-22, for a possible military strike on Iran.

    However, the information ministry said that the US aerial activity was recorded in Europe and the Middle East amid rising tension in both regions.

    Citing global publications such as Reuters and The Washington Post, the ministry said that the Pentagon dispatched refuelling aircraft to European bases.

    “No credible outlet confirms that US KC-135R/ISR aircraft are operating in Pakistan,” the ministry added.

    It also recalled that Islamabad had publicly condemned US strikes on Iran in June last year.

    The raid, “Midnight Hammer”, was the “largest B-2 operational strike in US history and the second-longest B-2 mission ever flown. The US struck a key underground uranium enrichment site at Fordo, along with nuclear facilities in Isfahan and Natanz.

    Meanwhile, the information ministry termed the claims of its airspace being used by the US military a “reckless” and “blame-pushing” narrative to drag Pakistan into a US-Iran conflict without any verifiable evidence.

    The ministry urged the public to refrain from sharing sensational military “breaking news” from propaganda pages unless verified through credible reporting.

    It advised Pakistani citizens to rely on the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), ministries and reputable defence outlets for national security and defence matters.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    New provinces amendment will come ‘without Rana Sanaullah knowing’, says Kamal

    August 16, 2026

    Schedule for election on eight AJK assembly reserved seats announced

    August 16, 2026

    Dr Paul Bhatti honoured with Tamgha-e-Imtiaz for promoting interfaith harmony

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    Johnny Depp in talks to return as Jack Sparrow for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 6’Johnny…

    Hundreds of migrants arrested near Ceuta border in latest crackdown | Migration News

    August 16, 2026

    South Korea’s refusal to fight against Iran prompts Trump to drastically cut joint war games

    August 16, 2026

    Ariana Grande struggles to hold back emotions before break

    August 16, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?