Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh Premier League will not take place this season, says BCB president

    August 20, 2026

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Entertainment»Blake Shelton finally attends Gwen Stefani’s No Doubt concert: ‘So proud’
    Entertainment

    Blake Shelton finally attends Gwen Stefani’s No Doubt concert: ‘So proud’

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comMay 25, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Blake Shelton finally attends Gwen Stefani's No Doubt concert: 'So proud'
    The power couple are both busy with their separate Las Vegas residencies

    The stars finally aligned for Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani over Memorial Day weekend.

    On Saturday, May 23, in the middle of the power couple’s individual Las Vegas residencies, Shelton finally got the chance to see his wife reunite with her band No Doubt as they made their 14-year comeback. The country star later shared a video montage from the night on Instagram, showing himself cheering from his seat at the Sphere and doing the iconic “I’m just a girl” chant.

    “Memorial Day Weekend. Blake Shelton’s here,” Stefani, 55, said from stage as the camera turned to Shelton, who proudly confirmed, “That’s me!”

    In his Instagram caption, Shelton, 49, gushed, “So proud of my wife @gwenstefani and the @nodoubt guys for working their asses off and putting on this hell of a show.. finally got a night off to see it.. un-freakin-real.”

    No Doubt’s 18-show residency at Las Vegas Sphere — their “first extended run of shows in nearly 14 years” — kicked off earlier this month and runs through June 13. Meanwhile, Shelton has been performing at the Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace, making it difficult for him to see Stefani perform — until now.

    In fact, he was performing the night of No Doubt’s opening show on May 7 and jokingly complained about the unfortunate timing during his own concert. “My wife came to town. She’s here. I mean, she’s not here. She’s over there at another venue,” he told the audience at The Colosseum, per TMZ. “What kind of a d***head books us the exact same nights every single night? I think my manager did that,” he quipped.

    The couple, who coached The Voice together, began dating in 2015 after Shelton’s divorce from fellow country star Miranda Lambert, and Stefani’s split from her own spouse, Gavin Rossdale.

    Shelton married Stefani in 2021 and became a loving stepfather to Stefani’s three children with Rossdale. 

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Trevor Nelson reveals shocking brain tumour battle

    August 20, 2026

    Jenna Dewan, Tyler Cameron join growing ‘DWTS’ season 35 cast: Report

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Pakistan News

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    Pakistani soldiers patrol at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border in Chaman, Balochistan province on March 19, 2026.…

    Bangladesh Premier League will not take place this season, says BCB president

    August 20, 2026

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Prince Harry plans return to UK with family after six years

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?