Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    South Korea to send its first container ship through Arctic

    August 20, 2026

    Federal govt increases petrol and diesel prices

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh elects ruling party veteran Alamgir as president | Elections News

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Entertainment»Blake Lively reacts to harassment claims dismissal against Justin Baldoni
    Entertainment

    Blake Lively reacts to harassment claims dismissal against Justin Baldoni

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comApril 3, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Blake Lively reacts to harassment claims dismissal against Justin Baldoni
    Blake Lively reacts to harassment claims dismissal against Justin Baldoni

    Blake Lively’s legal team has hit back after a federal judge dismissed her sexual harassment claims against Justin Baldoni, insisting the ruling was a legal technicality rather than any kind of vindication for the It Ends With Us director.

    Attorney Michael Gottlieb said in a statement shared with PEOPLE that Lively’s harassment allegations “have always been the beating heart of Ms. Lively’s case. They are why she filed her lawsuit.” 

    He was clear that the dismissal did not reflect the merits of those allegations. 

    “The Court’s ruling that Ms. Lively’s state and federal harassment claims could not go to trial was about legal issues rather than an endorsement of the defendants’ conduct,” he said, explaining that the claims were barred on technical grounds, Lively had not signed a contract, was classified as an independent contractor rather than an employee, and the alleged conduct took place in New Jersey rather than California.

    Federal judge Lewis J. Liman dismissed ten of the thirteen claims Lively filed against Baldoni on Thursday, 2 April, including the harassment allegations, ahead of the trial scheduled for 18 May in New York. 

    What remains, breach of contract and a retaliation claim under the Fair Employment and Housing Act against Baldoni’s company Wayfarer Studios, will go before a jury. 

    Both Lively and Baldoni are expected to testify.

    Baldoni’s side wasted no time framing the ruling as a significant win. 

    His lawyers described themselves as “very pleased” that all harassment claims and every claim against the individual defendants had been dismissed, calling what remained “a significantly narrowed case.” 

    In a separate statement to TMZ, attorney Bryan Freedman went further.

    “Neither Justin Baldoni, Jamey Heath nor any of the other defendants have engaged in the sexual harassment of Blake Lively,” he said, adding that his clients had “deserved a vigorous defense which was led through transparency.”

    Gottlieb fired back sharply. 

    “Claiming exoneration based on legal technicalities while facing trial next month tells you everything you need to know,” he said, pointing out that Freedman had not even argued the summary judgment motion he was now publicly spinning, had brought in another firm for the trial, and had been reprimanded by the court the previous week for filing legally frivolous claims. 

    “What the Court actually decided yesterday is that Blake Lively provided evidence to go to trial on her core claims,” Gottlieb said.

    Lively first filed her sexual harassment complaint against Baldoni in December 2024, alleging misconduct on set and a coordinated retaliatory smear campaign, which Baldoni has denied. 

    Baldoni’s own counterclaims against Lively and her husband Ryan Reynolds, alleging extortion and defamation, were dismissed by the same judge in June 2025, with his legal team choosing not to refile.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Trevor Nelson reveals shocking brain tumour battle

    August 20, 2026

    Jenna Dewan, Tyler Cameron join growing ‘DWTS’ season 35 cast: Report

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Crime & Justice

    South Korea to send its first container ship through Arctic

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    South Korea is planning its first trial voyage through the Arctic this week as the…

    Federal govt increases petrol and diesel prices

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh elects ruling party veteran Alamgir as president | Elections News

    August 20, 2026

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?