Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    What cases is Imran Khan facing?

    August 18, 2026

    White House attacks CNN reporter for question on Trump aide

    August 18, 2026

    Jennifer Garner’s relationship with John Miller hits rough patch

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»World News»Yemen’s Houthis warn they are ready to attack Israel if Gaza war resumes | Houthis News
    World News

    Yemen’s Houthis warn they are ready to attack Israel if Gaza war resumes | Houthis News

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comFebruary 11, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Announcement comes after Hamas said it would pause release of captives, citing Israeli violations of ceasefire.

    Yemen’s Houthis have announced they are ready to attack Israel if it reneges on its ceasefire deal with Hamas and resumes its assault on Gaza.

    Leader Abdel-Malik al-Houthi said in a televised speech on Tuesday that the group was “ready to launch a military intervention at any time in case of escalation against Gaza”.

    “Our hands are on the trigger,” he said.

    The Houthis, who control most of western Yemen, including capital city Sanaa, have launched attacks throughout the Gaza war in stated solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza.

    Since November 2023, the group has carried out more than 100 attacks on commercial and military ships in the Red Sea and launched missiles and drones towards Israel. It said it would limit attacks after Israel and Hamas reached a ceasefire deal aimed at ending the war last month.

    But the fragile deal, still in the first of three phases, is looking increasingly shaky amid Israel’s repeated violations of its terms.

    The first phase of the deal involves captive swaps, a partial withdrawal of Israeli troops and a surge of aid into the enclave. The second phase, the details of which have not yet been agreed to, would bring about a complete end to the war. An eventual third phase is meant to address reconstruction in the devastated Palestinian enclave.

    On Monday, Hamas said that it would stop releasing Israeli captives over the violations, which include killings, restrictions on allowing wounded people to leave Gaza for treatment, and a failure to allow in sufficient aid. The group said it would continue to honour the terms of the agreement if Israel comes into compliance.

    Interactive_Ceasefire_violations_Gaza_Feb11_2025-1739278304

    The situation spiralled further, with US President Donald Trump saying that if Hamas did not release all Israeli captives by noon on Saturday, he would propose cancelling the truce and “let hell break out”.

    Senior Hamas official Sami Abu Zuhri responded to Trump’s comments, underlining that the ceasefire had to be respected by both parties. “The language of threats has no value and only complicates matters,” he said.

    On Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu repeated Trump’s threat, saying in a video statement that the military would “return to intense fighting until Hamas is finally defeated”.

    Speaking after a four-hour cabinet meeting, the Israeli leader also said he had ordered Israeli troops to gather “inside and around the Gaza Strip”.

    Israel’s Defence Minister Israel Katz had already instructed the military to be at the highest level of readiness in Gaza.

    To date, Gaza’s Health Ministry has said 48,219 Palestinians have been confirmed dead in the war, which has decimated the enclave’s infrastructure, displaced the vast majority of the population, and left hundreds of thousands on the brink of humanitarian catastrophe.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    White House attacks CNN reporter for question on Trump aide

    August 18, 2026

    Russia protests Japan PM’s comments after Putin’s Kuril visit | News

    August 18, 2026

    Deaths mount, trauma sets in as Russia ramps up missile attacks on Ukraine | Russia-Ukraine war News

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Pakistan News

    What cases is Imran Khan facing?

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    PTI founder Imran Khan gestures as he speaks with Reuters during an interview, in Lahore,…

    White House attacks CNN reporter for question on Trump aide

    August 18, 2026

    Jennifer Garner’s relationship with John Miller hits rough patch

    August 18, 2026

    Chinese scientists develop probiotic that may help control blood sugar

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?