Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    ‘Bold and important first step’: Trump hails Pakistan-KSA-Turkiye defence pact

    August 17, 2026

    Hayden Panettiere dead: ‘Heroes’ star breathes her last at 36

    August 17, 2026

    Rare Pallas’s cat captured on camera in northern Iran mountains | Show Types

    August 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Violation of Pakistan’s territorial sovereignty will be met with full force, warns COAS
    Pakistan News

    Violation of Pakistan’s territorial sovereignty will be met with full force, warns COAS

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comMay 5, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir (right) addresses participants of the 15th National Workshop Balochistan at GHQ on May 5, 2025. — ISPR
    Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir (right) addresses participants of the 15th National Workshop Balochistan at GHQ on May 5, 2025. — ISPR 
    • Pakistan to respond to preserve its national prestige, vows COAS.
    • Terms foreign sponsored terrorism gravest threat to Balochistan.
    • “Nefarious designs of hostile elements won’t be allowed to succeed.”

    Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir warned that Pakistan would respond with full military might if its sovereignty and territorial integrity are violated, said a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

    His remarks came as tensions in the region simmer following last month´s deadly attack on tourists in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK).

    New Delhi blamed Islamabad for the April 22 attack in Pahalgam that killed 26 people — an allegation Islamabad strongly denied as baseless, sparking a series of heated threats and diplomatic tit-for-tat measures.

    Islamabad, however, says it has “credible intelligence” that India intends to launch military action, fuelling prospects for war between the neighbours.

    As per the military’s media wing, the COAS, during his interaction with participants of the 15th National Workshop Balochistan at the GHQ, emphasised: “Pakistan seeks peace in the region and beyond, however, if Pakistan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity are violated, Pakistan will respond with full force to preserve its national prestige and wellbeing of its people.”

    The army chief also highlighted the government’s persistent focus on improving the socioeconomic profile of Balochistan and stated that the scale and scope of ongoing and planned initiatives should serve to dispel the blatant disinformation in this regard.

    “Many development projects have already started bearing fruit, benefiting the people of Balochistan,” he added.

    Appreciating the role of the civil society members in raising awareness among the people of Balochistan, especially the youth, COAS emphasised their role in enabling progress leading to prosperity.

    The army chief underscored that foreign-sponsored terrorism remains the gravest threat to Balochistan’s security and development.

    He warned that the nefarious designs of hostile elements, who seek to incite violence, spread fear, and destabilise the province, will not be allowed to succeed.

    Reaffirming Pakistan’s resolve, the COAS stated that terrorism knows no religion, sect, or ethnicity, and must be confronted with unwavering national unity.

    “Terrorist groups that perpetrate terror in the name of Baloch identity to advance their petty insidious agenda are a blemish on Baloch honour and patriotism,” he added.

    Gen Munir further said that the armed forces and law enforcement agencies will continue to fight the menace of terrorism with the complete support of the people of Pakistan.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    ‘Bold and important first step’: Trump hails Pakistan-KSA-Turkiye defence pact

    August 17, 2026

    New provinces amendment will come ‘without Rana Sanaullah knowing’, says Kamal

    August 16, 2026

    Schedule for election on eight AJK assembly reserved seats announced

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Pakistan News

    ‘Bold and important first step’: Trump hails Pakistan-KSA-Turkiye defence pact

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    US President Donald Trump delivers remarks at David S Mack Center for Training and Intelligence…

    Hayden Panettiere dead: ‘Heroes’ star breathes her last at 36

    August 17, 2026

    Rare Pallas’s cat captured on camera in northern Iran mountains | Show Types

    August 17, 2026

    Harrison Ford becomes first-ever model for Indiana Jones Disney animatronic

    August 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?