Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Yungblud injured his leg after returning from his mental health hiatus

    August 18, 2026

    Iran prepares to keep economy alive as US threatens further sanctions | US-Israel war on Iran News

    August 18, 2026

    Mir Raza case: No ‘major progress’ as police await further details of chemical report

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Innovation»Technology»President Trump leaves door open for ground military action in Iran
    Technology

    President Trump leaves door open for ground military action in Iran

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comMarch 2, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump has declined to rule out the possibility of deploying ground troops to Iran, saying he would not make the same categorical commitments as previous administrations.

    In an interview with American media, Trump said he would not publicly declare that US ground forces would not be sent, as other presidents had done. “There is a chance we won’t need ground troops,” he said, adding, “But it is also possible that they may become necessary.”

    Speaking later at the White House, Trump outlined Washington’s military objectives in Iran. He said the United States aims to dismantle Iran’s missile capabilities, destroy its naval assets, prevent Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons, and stop it from supplying weapons, funding, and guidance to militant groups beyond its borders.

    Trump argued that Iran’s missile program was designed to shield its nuclear ambitions. “The United States was the country that wanted to stop it, and everyone stood behind us,” he said, warning that an Iranian regime armed with nuclear weapons and long-range missiles would pose an intolerable threat to both the Middle East and the United States.

    The US president stated that Washington had attempted negotiations with Iran, but repeated failures of diplomatic agreements ultimately led to military action. He described the decision to initiate the conflict as a “last and best opportunity” to neutralize what he called the unacceptable risks posed by Iran’s leadership.

    Trump further claimed that 10 Iranian naval vessels had already been destroyed and that the country’s missile production capacity was being significantly weakened.

    He added that US military operations were ahead of schedule. While the initial plan was projected to last four to five weeks, Trump said the United States has the capability to extend the campaign if necessary.

    The president also defended his 2018 decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal negotiated during the administration of former President Barack Obama.

    Trump described the agreement as a “horrible and extremely dangerous document,” asserting that Iran could have obtained nuclear weapons years ago had the deal remained in place. “I’m proud that we terminated the Iranian nuclear deal,” he said.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Oil prices surge as tanker attack adds to Strait of Hormuz risks

    August 18, 2026

    PM Shehbaz inaugurates Google office in Pakistan

    August 18, 2026

    Iran’s annual inflation rate reaches 66%, official data shows

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Yungblud injured his leg after returning from his mental health hiatus

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    Yungblud reveals he injured his leg in a dirt bike accidentBreak a leg, Yungblud. The…

    Iran prepares to keep economy alive as US threatens further sanctions | US-Israel war on Iran News

    August 18, 2026

    Mir Raza case: No ‘major progress’ as police await further details of chemical report

    August 18, 2026

    Jason Ritter still feels his late father John Ritter’s presence 13 years later

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?