Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    US charges woman for allegedly plotting attack on New York State Capitol | Crime News

    August 20, 2026

    ‘The Odyssey’ passes ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ as highest-grossing R-rated movie

    August 20, 2026

    Pakistan’s ex-PM Imran Khan reportedly moved to hospital from jail | Politics News

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Entertainment»James Franco makes major comeback with ‘John Rambo’ starring Noah Centineo
    Entertainment

    James Franco makes major comeback with ‘John Rambo’ starring Noah Centineo

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comMay 16, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    James Franco makes major comeback with 'John Rambo' starring Noah Centineo
    The actor, 48, has a small role in the upcoming ‘First Blood’ prequel

    James Franco is easing his way back into blockbuster territory.

    According to Variety, the 48-year-old actor has joined the cast of John Rambo — the upcoming sixth installment in the iconic action franchise — marking his first major studio film role in nearly a decade.

    The project, currently being helmed by Sisu director Jalmari Helander, serves as an origin story set before 1982’s First Blood — the film that introduced Sylvester Stallone’s battle-scarred Vietnam veteran to audiences worldwide. For the upcoming prequel, Noah Centineo steps into Stallone’s shoes as the titular character.

    While Franco’s role is said to be a small one, his casting adds another notable name to a growing ensemble that includes Centineo as a young John Rambo and David Harbour as his commanding officer, Major Trautman.

    The Spider-Man alum appeared to hint at the project earlier this week while attending the Cannes Film Festival with longtime girlfriend Izabel Pakzad. Speaking during the opening-night Chopard dinner, he teased that he had recently completed work on an unnamed “big studio movie.”

    He told Deadline the mystery project “won’t be ready for this summer, but my guess is it will be end of this year or spring-summer 2027.”

    The role marks another step in Franco’s gradual return to Hollywood after years away from major studio productions following allegations of sexual misconduct tied to his former acting school.

    Though a release date for John Rambo is yet to be announced, Franco is expected to appear on the big screen in another movie this year taking the lead role in the action-thriller Foster. 

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    ‘The Odyssey’ passes ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ as highest-grossing R-rated movie

    August 20, 2026

    Jaafar Jackson wants ‘Michael’ sequel to address uncle’s abuse allegations

    August 20, 2026

    Demi Lovato celebrates 34th birthday without husband Jutes: ‘Miss you’

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    World News

    US charges woman for allegedly plotting attack on New York State Capitol | Crime News

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    The suspect, Jessica Bowie, 35, was arrested on charges of providing material support for ‘terrorism’.The…

    ‘The Odyssey’ passes ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ as highest-grossing R-rated movie

    August 20, 2026

    Pakistan’s ex-PM Imran Khan reportedly moved to hospital from jail | Politics News

    August 20, 2026

    Jaafar Jackson wants ‘Michael’ sequel to address uncle’s abuse allegations

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?