Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Bruce Springsteen mourns his longtime biographer and friend Dave Marsh

    August 19, 2026

    US refineries taking in half of Venezuela’s oil output, official says | Oil and Gas News

    August 19, 2026

    Ariana Madix set for Broadway return in ‘Just in Time’

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Innovation»Technology»Iran to soon respond for US military’s armed piracy in Sea of Oman: military
    Technology

    Iran to soon respond for US military’s armed piracy in Sea of Oman: military

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comApril 20, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The spokesman for the Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters announced early Monday that the United States has violated the ceasefire and committed an act of maritime piracy.

    “The Islamic Republic of Iran will soon retaliate against this act of armed piracy by the US military,” Lieutenant-Colonel Ebrahim Zolfaghari said.

    He stated that the United States, “as the aggressor, violated the ceasefire and engaged in maritime piracy by opening fire on an Iranian merchant vessel in the Sea of Oman.” He added that US forces “then boarded the ship and disabled its navigation systems.”

     

    The spokesman of Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters announced that Iran will soon retaliate for the US military’s armed piracy in the Sea of Oman. pic.twitter.com/SYvEJLo2l2

    — Mehr News Agency (@MehrnewsCom) April 20, 2026

    According to Iranian accounts, US forces carried out an unprovoked attack on the container ship Toska, which had been travelling from China to Iran through the Gulf of Oman.

    Iranian forces reportedly responded by launching drone strikes against several US military vessels operating in the area.

    US President Donald Trump later confirmed that American forces had seized the Iranian ship, praising US military strength and describing it as the world’s most powerful force. Iranian officials dismissed these remarks as further evidence of Washington’s conduct in international waters.

    Iran has stated that it will respond firmly to any hostile actions by the United States.

    The incident comes amid a U.S. naval blockade of Iran and days after a ceasefire was reportedly agreed upon during U.S.-Iran talks in Islamabad, with Iranian officials accusing Washington of violating the truce by resuming hostile actions.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Sirajuddin Aziz signs agreement for publication of memoirs

    August 18, 2026

    Federal govt raises petrol and diesel prices

    August 18, 2026

    Oil prices surge as tanker attack adds to Strait of Hormuz risks

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Bruce Springsteen mourns his longtime biographer and friend Dave Marsh

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 19, 20260

    Bruce Springsteen pays tribute to Dave MarshBruce Springsteen is mourning the loss of longtime friend…

    US refineries taking in half of Venezuela’s oil output, official says | Oil and Gas News

    August 19, 2026

    Ariana Madix set for Broadway return in ‘Just in Time’

    August 19, 2026

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    August 19, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?