Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows

    August 19, 2026

    Mourinho fires Real Madrid shot at Barcelona saying he ‘didn’t need’ Rodri | Football News

    August 19, 2026

    Pakistan strongly condemns Israeli occupation forces’ attack on Syrian airbase

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»India launches ‘Op Mahadev’ to mask failures in recent conflict with Pakistan
    Pakistan News

    India launches ‘Op Mahadev’ to mask failures in recent conflict with Pakistan

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comJuly 28, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Members of Indian security personnel patrol on a highway, in Marhama village, Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, April 23, 2025. — Reuters
    Members of Indian security personnel patrol on a highway, in Marhama village, Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, April 23, 2025. — Reuters
    • Detainees killed, framed as cross-border terrorists.
    • 56 Pakistanis held illegally by Indian agencies.
    • Media receives images of planted weapons, bodies.

    ISLAMABAD: India has launched a new covert military operation titled “Operation Mahadev” to cover up its recent failures in conflict with Pakistan, security sources revealed on Monday.

    The plan, the sources told Geo News, includes reviving fake encounter tactics and framing illegally detained Pakistanis as cross-border terrorists.

    According to security sources, the Indian military has begun staging fake operations under the banner of Operation Mahadev following the failure of its earlier campaign, Operation Sindoor.

    These fake encounters are part of a broader plot to suppress the growing freedom movement in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) and to salvage the political credibility of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government.

    The sources said Indian authorities intend to use Pakistani detainees already held in Indian jails in these staged operations. Under the plan, detainees will be killed and later declared terrorists who crossed the border.

    Following the false flag operation in Pahalgam, Indian forces resumed these encounters, with two Kashmiris allegedly martyred on April 24 after accidentally crossing the border.

    The sources added that Indian media have already been supplied with images and videos of the bodies and planted weapons to back these fabricated stories.

    Director-General of Inter-Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry has previously disclosed the illegal detention of 723 Pakistanis in Indian jails, including 56 individuals forcibly held by Indian intelligence agencies.

    The same 56 individuals were mentioned by the DG ISPR during his briefings on 29 and 30 April, the sources added. 

    He had warned that these illegally held persons may also be coerced into giving anti-Pakistan statements or later falsely presented as killed terrorists, further escalating India’s disinformation campaign.

    India suffered an embarrassing loss at the hands of Pakistan in May after Islamabad launched Operation Bunyan-um-Marsoos in retaliation for India’s Operation Sindoor.

    Pakistan, during the 87-hour conflict, downed its six fighter jets, including three Rafale, and dozens of drones. The war between the two nuclear-armed nations ended on May 10 with a ceasefire agreement brokered by the United States.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Pakistan strongly condemns Israeli occupation forces’ attack on Syrian airbase

    August 19, 2026

    ‘What Imran gets was under discussion for months’

    August 19, 2026

    Govt files review plea against SC order to shift Imran Khan to private hospital

    August 19, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Technology

    Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 19, 20260

    The current outbreak is caused by the Bundibugyo species of Ebola. The number of confirmed…

    Mourinho fires Real Madrid shot at Barcelona saying he ‘didn’t need’ Rodri | Football News

    August 19, 2026

    Pakistan strongly condemns Israeli occupation forces’ attack on Syrian airbase

    August 19, 2026

    First Test: Rain cuts short opening session after Pakistan’s shaky start

    August 19, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?