Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    US refineries taking in half of Venezuela’s oil output, official says | Oil and Gas News

    August 19, 2026

    Ariana Madix set for Broadway return in ‘Just in Time’

    August 19, 2026

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Hyderabad firecracker factory blast death toll climbs to 10
    Pakistan News

    Hyderabad firecracker factory blast death toll climbs to 10

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comNovember 17, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Rescue workers busy in search of the bodies and injured workers from the debris of a firecrackers factory, collapsed after a huge blast in Hyderabad on November 15, 2025. — Online
    Rescue workers busy in search of the bodies and injured workers from the debris of a firecrackers factory, collapsed after a huge blast in Hyderabad on November 15, 2025. — Online
    • Sindh CM seeks detailed report, orders audit of safety measures.
    • Hyd mayor vows strict action over illegal firecracker production.
    • FIR reads suspects kept fireworks unsafely, causing deaths, injuries.

    The death toll from the Hyderabad firecracker factory blast rose to 10 on Monday after another injured worker succumbed to his wounds, the medical superintendent of Civil Hospital Hyderabad confirmed.

    According to police, the latest fatality brought the death count to 10, while more than a dozen people were injured when the factory located in Hyderabad’s Latifabad area collapsed following the explosion.

    Hyderabad Mayor Kashif Ali Shoro vowed strict action against those involved in running the illegal firecracker unit without adequate safety measures.

    “Action against illegal factories must be taken,” he told journalists after visiting the site.

    One of the injured workers, speaking to Geo News from his hospital bed, said the premises served both as a factory and a warehouse, with manufacturing operations on the ground floor.

    “We had been working there for four to five years,” said Anas, adding that the unit held a licence and was intentionally located away from residential areas.

    “More than 10 people were inside when the explosion occurred,” he added.

    Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah had sought a detailed report on the incident, according to the provincial spokesperson. The chief minister also ordered an urgent audit of safety protocols at the factory.

    CM Murad said strict action would be taken against those responsible for the blast, stressing that negligence in ensuring workers’ safety would not be tolerated.

    A similar explosion occurred in a firecracker warehouse in Karachi’s Saddar area in August, leaving six people dead and several injured.

    The ground-plus-two building housed medical equipment shops in addition to the firecracker storage area.

    According to the FIR, the suspects had stockpiled large quantities of fireworks in a disorderly manner and without proper precautions. Their negligence caused significant loss of life, injuries and extensive property damage.

    The report added that one of the suspects was injured in the blast, while another — present at the time — fled the scene in his vehicle.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Govt to seek review of SC order on Imran’s hospital transfer: law minister

    August 18, 2026

    Mir Raza case: No ‘major progress’ as police await further details of chemical report

    August 18, 2026

    PM Shehbaz inaugurates Google’s Pakistan office, calls it ‘beautiful new journey’

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    World News

    US refineries taking in half of Venezuela’s oil output, official says | Oil and Gas News

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 19, 20260

    Venezuela is exporting about half of its oil output to the United States, according to…

    Ariana Madix set for Broadway return in ‘Just in Time’

    August 19, 2026

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    August 19, 2026

    John Irvin, veteran director of war and action classics, dies at 86

    August 19, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?