Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Karachi housing backlog grows as ‘SBCA’ approves just 1,039 projects in 16 years

    August 17, 2026

    Missing Iranian pilots deepen Iran-Qatar tensions

    August 17, 2026

    Disney unveils major movie and series lineup at ‘D23’ Fan Event

    August 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»CDF pledges to thwart Indian-sponsored proxies’ ‘inimical designs’ in Balochistan
    Pakistan News

    CDF pledges to thwart Indian-sponsored proxies’ ‘inimical designs’ in Balochistan

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comDecember 31, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    CDF Field Marshal Asim Munir addresses armed forces officers on December 8, 2025. — ISPR
    CDF Field Marshal Asim Munir addresses armed forces’ officers on December 8, 2025. — ISPR
    • Field Marshal Munir lauds govt initiatives in Balochistan.
    • CDF vows decisive response to Pakistan’s territorial violation.
    • CDF stresses importance of rejecting vested political agendas.

    Chief of Army Staff (COAS) and Chief of Defence Forces (CDF), Field Marshal Asim Munir, on Wednesday vowed to foil attempts by Indian-sponsored proxies to spread violence and disrupt development in Balochistan.

    Addressing the participants of the 18th National Workshop on Balochistan at General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi, Field Marshal Munir affirmed that such “inimical designs” by Indian-sponsored proxies “will be thwarted through stern actions” by security forces.

    In a statement, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that the CDF appreciated the resilience and patriotism of the people of Balochistan while highlighting the province’s pivotal importance for Pakistan’s prosperity and development.

    He lauded the wide-ranging initiatives being undertaken by the federal and provincial governments, underscoring a people-centric approach that aims to improve the socio-economic conditions of the province and unlock its vast economic potential for the benefit of its people.

    Acknowledging the constructive role of civil society, particularly in debunking propaganda, he highlighted its crucial part in driving sustainable development in the province.

    The CDF also stressed the importance of rejecting vested political agendas to ensure that Balochistan’s future is shaped by long-term prosperity for all its residents.

    Reaffirming Pakistan’s commitment to regional peace and stability, he emphasised that any violation of Pakistan’s territorial integrity, whether direct or indirect, would be met with a firm and decisive response.

    Pakistan Armed Forces remain committed to protecting the lives and well-being of its citizens, he added.

    The session concluded with a candid and interactive discussion, during which the COAS and CDF answered questions from the participants.

    He also provided further insights into ongoing efforts for Balochistan’s development and security.

    Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) — both of which share a porous border with neighbouring Afghanistan — faced the brunt of the terrorism incidents throughout 2025.

    Addressing a press conference earlier this month, Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti said that 900 terror incidents in the province had claimed the lives of 280 civilians, 205 security personnel, and six officers, two of whom hailed from the province.

    “The security forces have conducted thousands of intelligence-based operations, killing 706 terrorists, who were infiltrating into Pakistan from Afghanistan to plan attacks,” he said.

    However, he clarified that there was no military operation underway in Balochistan, saying only intelligence-based operations (IBOs) were being conducted in the province.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Two terrorists killed in Balochistan’s Kili Zaik IBO: security sources

    August 17, 2026

    ‘Bold and important first step’: Trump hails Pakistan-KSA-Turkiye defence pact

    August 17, 2026

    New provinces amendment will come ‘without Rana Sanaullah knowing’, says Kamal

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Weather

    Karachi housing backlog grows as ‘SBCA’ approves just 1,039 projects in 16 years

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    KARACHI: The Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA) has approved only 1,039 public sale housing projects…

    Missing Iranian pilots deepen Iran-Qatar tensions

    August 17, 2026

    Disney unveils major movie and series lineup at ‘D23’ Fan Event

    August 17, 2026

    Lisa apologizes as BLACKPINK anniversary draws backlash

    August 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?