Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Bruce Springsteen mourns his longtime biographer and friend Dave Marsh

    August 19, 2026

    US refineries taking in half of Venezuela’s oil output, official says | Oil and Gas News

    August 19, 2026

    Ariana Madix set for Broadway return in ‘Just in Time’

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Balochistan CM says ‘no mercy’ for killers after bodies of murdered passengers sent to Punjab
    Pakistan News

    Balochistan CM says ‘no mercy’ for killers after bodies of murdered passengers sent to Punjab

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comJuly 12, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Bodies of nine passengers killed in a tragic incident in Loralai, Balochistan handed over to officials at Balochistan-Punjab border on July 11, 2025. — Reporter
    Bodies of nine passengers killed in a tragic incident in Loralai, Balochistan handed over to officials at Balochistan-Punjab border on July 11, 2025. — Reporter
    • IG Ansari briefs CM on Sardhaka killings in meeting.
    • Terrorists to be hunted without exception: Bugti.
    • Victims’ bodies handed to Punjab officials at border.

    QUETTA: Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti on Friday declared that the killers of innocent civilians are not worthy of any mercy, following the brutal murder of nine Punjab-bound passengers in the Sardhaka area near Zhob.

    Chairing a high-level law and order meeting in Quetta, the chief minister was briefed by Inspector General of Police Moazzam Jah Ansari on the incident.

    According to the post-meeting handout, CM Bugti directed security agencies to ensure that all terrorists involved in the incident are brought to justice.

    He vowed to relentlessly pursue those responsible and stated that no leniency would be shown to the perpetrators. 

    “Those who murder innocent people will be hunted to the last man,” the chief minister said.

    Bodies handed over

    The provincial government has officially confirmed that armed assailants stopped passenger coaches in Sardhaka, removed passengers, and selectively identified and executed nine individuals, all of whom were residents of Punjab.

    The bodies were later handed over to local officials at the Balochistan–Punjab border, according to the commissioner of Dera Ghazi Khan.

    Bugti labelled the killings an “unforgivable crime” and reiterated his government’s commitment to eradicating terrorism from the province.

    Balochistan government spokesperson Shahid Rind said the attack was linked to Indian-backed proxies, specifically Fitna al-Hindustan, which has targeted civilians in past attacks as well.

    He confirmed that separate attacks in Mastung, Kalat, and Saradagai were thwarted earlier in the day by security forces.

    He further stated that while general terror alerts had been issued, there was no direct threat to the Sardhaka area at the time of the incident.

    The attack follows a growing trend of cross-border terrorism in Balochistan, particularly after Pakistan’s recent military victory over India.

    Earlier on Friday, the army’s top leadership had vowed decisive and holistic action at all levels against Indian-backed proxies operating inside Pakistan.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Govt to seek review of SC order on Imran’s hospital transfer: law minister

    August 18, 2026

    Mir Raza case: No ‘major progress’ as police await further details of chemical report

    August 18, 2026

    PM Shehbaz inaugurates Google’s Pakistan office, calls it ‘beautiful new journey’

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Bruce Springsteen mourns his longtime biographer and friend Dave Marsh

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 19, 20260

    Bruce Springsteen pays tribute to Dave MarshBruce Springsteen is mourning the loss of longtime friend…

    US refineries taking in half of Venezuela’s oil output, official says | Oil and Gas News

    August 19, 2026

    Ariana Madix set for Broadway return in ‘Just in Time’

    August 19, 2026

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    August 19, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?