Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Why is Russia threatening UK with ‘consequences’ over Ukraine drones? | Russia-Ukraine war News

    August 18, 2026

    Punjab CM Maryam announces three-day Basant festival in March 2027

    August 18, 2026

    Tom Holland, Zendaya break cover at honeymoon after private wedding

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»All three Peshawar FC HQ suicide attackers identified as Afghan nationals
    Pakistan News

    All three Peshawar FC HQ suicide attackers identified as Afghan nationals

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comNovember 30, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Paramilitary soldiers stand guard at the site after suicide bombers targeted the headquarters of the Federal Constabulary in Peshawar on November 24, 2025. — Reuters
    Paramilitary soldiers stand guard at the site after suicide bombers targeted the headquarters of the Federal Constabulary in Peshawar on November 24, 2025. — Reuters
    • Over 100 suspects questioned in connection with blasts: officials
    • Say efforts are underway to locate possible facilitators of attack.
    •  Investigators obtain CCTV footage of attack on force’s HQ.

    PESHAWAR: The investigation into the suicide attacks at the Peshawar Federal Constabulary (FC) Headquarters is underway, with authorities confirming that all three killed terrorists were Afghan nationals.

    The National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra) has verified the Afghan nationality of all three suicide attackers involved in the 24 November incident, according to the investigators.

    However, further personal details of the attackers have not yet been provided to investigators. Officials said that more than 100 suspects have been questioned so far as part of the inquiry.

    The development comes nearly a week after three FC personnel were martyred, and as many terrorists were killed when security forces foiled an attack on the FC Headquarters in Peshawar.

    Meanwhile, the investigators have also obtained CCTV footage showing the attackers’ movement from Rehman Baba graveyard to the FC Headquarters. They revealed that the suicide bombers did not carry any mobile phones on the day of the attack, making the investigation more challenging.

    According to the investigating officials, they are actively working to identify and locate any accomplices or facilitators linked to the attackers.

    The blasts, which targeted the Federal Constabulary Headquarters on 24 November, resulted in significant casualties and prompted a wide-scale security review in the area.

    Earlier on Tuesday, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General (IG) Zulfiqar Hameed said that investigators had gathered crucial evidence, including photographs, fingerprints, and CCTV footage of the suspects.

    “We have tracked the suspects quite far back. We are now trying to establish exactly how they entered the city,” he added.

    The KP police chief said investigators had also identified the location where the attackers spent the night before the assault. The motorcycle used by the militants has been taken into custody, and forensic teams have extracted fingerprints from it.

    “The terrorist’s motorcycle is now in our possession, and fingerprints have been obtained from it,” he said.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Punjab CM Maryam announces three-day Basant festival in March 2027

    August 18, 2026

    Health Ministry employees to go without salary if not tested for hepatitis C: Kamal

    August 18, 2026

    What cases is Imran Khan facing?

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    World News

    Why is Russia threatening UK with ‘consequences’ over Ukraine drones? | Russia-Ukraine war News

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    Russia has warned the United Kingdom it could face “consequences” for supplying drones to Ukraine…

    Punjab CM Maryam announces three-day Basant festival in March 2027

    August 18, 2026

    Tom Holland, Zendaya break cover at honeymoon after private wedding

    August 18, 2026

    US states sue Meta over alleged harm to children from social media

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?