Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Pakistan’s 11-year-old ‘Aurangzeb Taseer’ wins opening bout at MMA World Cup

    August 18, 2026

    AI agents are now hacking each other

    August 18, 2026

    Trump lashes out at CNN reporter over South Korea question | Donald Trump

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»No military operation underway in Balochistan, says CM Bugti
    Pakistan News

    No military operation underway in Balochistan, says CM Bugti

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comDecember 7, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti addresses a press conference in Islamabad, December 7, 2025. — Screengrab via YouTube/Geo News
    Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti addresses a press conference in Islamabad, December 7, 2025. — Screengrab via YouTube/Geo News
    • State open to those militants seeking forgiveness: CM Bugti.
    • CM Bugti says militants were freed and resettled in 2018.
    • Bugti advises KP CM to stop protests, provide relief to people.

    Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti on Sunday said that there was no military operation underway in Balochistan, clarifying that only intelligence-based operations (IBOs) were being conducted in the province.

    Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, he stated that the government’s policy toward those who take up arms was clear, adding that the state remained open to those who seek forgiveness.

    However, CM Bugti questioned whether the policy of reconciliation with terrorists could ever be justified. “Should we allow terrorists to reach Islamabad?” he asked.

    His remarks came a day after security forces killed 12 terrorists during an IBO in the Kalat district.

    According to the Balochistan chief minister, militants from Balochistan were freed and resettled in 2018, following the same approach used for the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

    “These militants are still fighting the state today and are shedding the blood of innocent people,” he said.

    The chief minister added that an anti-state narrative had been propagated against Pakistan, its armed forces, and the Chief of Defence Forces and Chief of Army Staff Field Marshal Asim Munir.

    CM Bugti remarked that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Chief Minister Sohail Afridi’s position did not allow him to join such a narrative, urging him to quit constant protests and instead make efforts to provide relief to the people of the province.

    He endorsed the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) director general’s press conference, in which the military spokesperson described Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder and former prime minister Imran Khan as “mentally ill” and a “national security threat”.

    CM Bugti noted that as many as 900 terror incidents in Balochistan had claimed the lives of 280 civilians, 205 security personnel and six officers, two of whom hailed from the province.

    “The security forces have conducted thousands of intelligence-based operations, killing 706 terrorists, who were infiltrating into Pakistan from Afghanistan to plan attacks,” he said.

    The Balochistan chief minister stated that around 10 militants’ bodies remained at the border.

    He emphasised that terrorists would not succeed owing to the presence of a disciplined army and its courageous leadership.

    “Those who plan attacks in the name of religion will fail,” he said, while criticising political narratives that target military leadership.

    “I do not like a fellow politician being labelled as anti-state or a security threat. But don’t we need to reflect on our own attitudes?” he asked.

    Calling the fight against terrorism every citizen’s responsibility, Bugti urged the nation to stand firmly with its security forces.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    At least nine terrorists killed in separate Balochistan IBOs: security sources

    August 18, 2026

    Supreme Court orders Imran Khan’s transfer to Shifa Int’l Hospital amid health concerns

    August 18, 2026

    ISPR tears apart ‘Bollywood-style’ Op Sindoor documentary, says India cannot rewrite defeat

    August 17, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Crime & Justice

    Pakistan’s 11-year-old ‘Aurangzeb Taseer’ wins opening bout at MMA World Cup

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    Taseer has the opportunity to continue his run and compete for what could be a…

    AI agents are now hacking each other

    August 18, 2026

    Trump lashes out at CNN reporter over South Korea question | Donald Trump

    August 18, 2026

    At least nine terrorists killed in separate Balochistan IBOs: security sources

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?