Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    South Korea to send its first container ship through Arctic

    August 20, 2026

    Federal govt increases petrol and diesel prices

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh elects ruling party veteran Alamgir as president | Elections News

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Entertainment»Bianca Balti says she was denied runway request for ’25 VS show amid cancer
    Entertainment

    Bianca Balti says she was denied runway request for ’25 VS show amid cancer

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comOctober 19, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Bianca Balti says Victoria’s Secret rejected her fashion show comeback
    Bianca Balti says Victoria’s Secret rejected her fashion show comeback

    Former Victoria’s Secret Angel Bianca Balti says the lingerie brand turned down her request to walk in its 2025 fashion show while she continues treatment for ovarian cancer.

    The Italian model, who began cancer treatment in October 2024, said in a recent essay on Substack that she had reached out after feeling inspired by the brand’s recent efforts toward diversity and inclusion.

    Balti, 41, revealed that she sent a heartfelt letter to the company during the week of Oct. 6, asking to participate in the Oct. 15 show.

    “I don’t know exactly where the courage came from but I did it,” she wrote. “The only things we regret in life are the chances we don’t take.”

    In her letter, addressed to the Victoria’s Secret Team, Balti expressed that while she’s “not the youngest, curviest, or fittest,” she is “strong, brave, and alive.”

    “Having me on that runway wouldn’t just be a personal dream fulfilled; it would send a message to millions of women: ‘Life goes on in the face of adversity. You are not less of a woman. You are sexy. You are unstoppable,’” she wrote.

    Balti said she later received a “kind” reply from the company informing her that the show had already been fully cast. She said accepted the decision with grace, writing, “I tried. It didn’t happen. But I have no regrets. Cancer taught me that life is too short not to try—and that trying never kills you.”

    In the essay, the model also praised the diversity of the 2024 show, which featured trans and plus-size models, and argued that her inclusion would have represented “millions of women who have, have had, or will have cancer.”

    I Asked Victoria’s Secret to Let Me Walk by BIANCA BALTI

    Because I stand for every woman who faces cancer and still dares to feel beautiful.

    Read on Substack

    Balti, who previously walked in the 2005 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, underwent a preventative mastectomy in 2022 after discovering she carried the BRCA1 gene mutation. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer two years later.

    Victoria’s Secret has yet to comment publicly on Balti’s account.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Trevor Nelson reveals shocking brain tumour battle

    August 20, 2026

    Jenna Dewan, Tyler Cameron join growing ‘DWTS’ season 35 cast: Report

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Crime & Justice

    South Korea to send its first container ship through Arctic

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    South Korea is planning its first trial voyage through the Arctic this week as the…

    Federal govt increases petrol and diesel prices

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh elects ruling party veteran Alamgir as president | Elections News

    August 20, 2026

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?