Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    August 20, 2026

    Bangladesh Premier League will not take place this season, says BCB president

    August 20, 2026

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Man suspected of sexually assaulting minor girls in Karachi sent on 5-day physical remand
    Pakistan News

    Man suspected of sexually assaulting minor girls in Karachi sent on 5-day physical remand

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comSeptember 12, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Representational image of a handcuffed man standing behind the bars
    Representational image of a handcuffed man standing behind the bars
    • South SSP says suspect arrested after multiple complaints of sexual abuse.
    • Suspect booked in three separate cases over a week before arrest. 
    • Suspect allegedly lured victims with money into flat for sexual assault. 

    KARACHI: A local court on Friday remanded in police custody for five days a man suspected of sexually assaulting several minor girls, as investigations proceed following his arrest.

    The suspect was arrested on Thursday, South Superintendent of Police (SSP) Mehroze Ali revealed last night, while disclosing the gruesome details of the man’s alleged crimes.

    The SSP said that the arrest followed multiple complaints of assaults on children in the Qayyumabad area of the metroplis. He said that three separate cases had been registered against the suspect over the course of a week. The suspect had allegedly targeted several young girls multiple times, he added.

    The police officer also revealed that the suspect had been involved in such acts since 2016 and would lure the victims with money before sexually assaulting them. He further disclosed that over 100 videos of assaults had been recovered from the suspect’s mobile phone, while a USB device containing several more videos had also been seized.

    SSP Ali said that the suspect had rented both a room and a shop in the area and would allegedly take the girls there on different occasions, enticing them with money.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwC76X2Dlv0

    An initial police report on the matter, a copy of which is available to Geo News, revealed that the suspect first arrived in Karachi from Abbottabad in 2011. In 2016, he moved to Qayyumabad and started running a cart to sell juice. Investigators added that since 2016, he had been targeting children between the ages of five and 12.

    The report further revealed that the suspect would offer small rewards to children who came to his cart and then take them upstairs to the room, where the crimes were allegedly committed.

    South Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Asad Raza said that the suspect targeted another girl just a few days ago, but she managed to secretly take away a USB device from his place, which was later found to contain over 100 videos related to the assaults.

    The report confirmed that the suspect would record videos of the acts. A diary was also recovered from his possession, which contained details of some of the victims.

    The police produced the suspect before a judicial magistrate in Karachi (South) earlier in the day. The court granted the police a five-day physical remand of the suspect and handed him over to investigators for further questioning.

    According to police officials, the suspect in the case — who is being interrogated — had been registered at the Defence Police Station following his arrest on Thursday night. Further probe into the matter is underway, they added. 

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    August 20, 2026

    Fazl announces ‘united opposition’ after meeting Achakzai, Qaiser

    August 20, 2026

    Foreign scammers operating from Pakistan target people worldwide: sources

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Pakistan News

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    Pakistani soldiers patrol at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border in Chaman, Balochistan province on March 19, 2026.…

    Bangladesh Premier League will not take place this season, says BCB president

    August 20, 2026

    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II calls out Marvel over ‘Wonder Man’

    August 20, 2026

    Prince Harry plans return to UK with family after six years

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?