Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Pakistan end 16-year drought in Hockey World Cup with Japan win

    August 22, 2026

    Taylor Swift hosts secret promotional event amid ‘Debutation’ rumours

    August 22, 2026

    KP Assembly approves digital payments bill

    August 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Entertainment»Labrinth finally breaks silence on ‘Euphoria’ controversy
    Entertainment

    Labrinth finally breaks silence on ‘Euphoria’ controversy

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comApril 22, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Labrinth finally breaks silence on 'Euphoria' controversy
    Labrinth addresses leaving ‘Euphoria’ ahead of Season 3 and the reasons behind it

    Labrinth broke away from Euphoria ahead of Season 3 after his music had become a trademark of the show, and he finally revealed what reasons caused him to take the big measure and call the showrunners out on Instagram.

    The 37-year-old British singer, whose real name is Timothy Lee McKenzie, launched a scathing attack against the show recently and announced his departure.

    In a new interview he finally revealed what went down for him to make the decision.

    “There were things getting sent through the grapevine that made me look like the crazy Black guy that just decided to go AWOL… like I just went f–king crazy on everybody and decided I’m on some publicity stunt,” Labrinth told GQ.

    The Still Don’t Know My Name hitmaker continued, “My thought process was like, I need to make it clear that I’m out. This has got nothing to do with me getting pushed out or thrown out. I’m going.”

    Labrinth noted that his social media “crashout” was not his usual way of dealing things, but he had been feeling estranged from the show since it got to the success it has now.

    “There was no expectation, in the first season. It was created through raw energy and Sam’s vision,” he said, however, things went downhill from there.

    He told the outlet, “In the first season, nobody had an agent, nobody had a manager. And then [by the] second season, there was more Winnebagos. More red Skittles separated from the rest of the bunch. Everybody’s slowly turning into their own Louis Vuitton Bag… you have more popularity, more people are saying your name, so you can now treat everyone like s–t.”

    The Formula singer added that the “family” environment on set deteriorated and he began to feel like tensions were growing behind the scenes without any attempts at communication.

    “I’ve made attempts to communicate on that level. And when I feel like people are acting funny, I’m just like, No, I can’t do it. I just don’t wish to speak in that language,” he said. That was the moment Labrinth knew that he was out of the show.

    For Euphoria’s third season, Hans Zimmer has taken on the role of composing the music for the show.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Taylor Swift hosts secret promotional event amid ‘Debutation’ rumours

    August 22, 2026

    George Hamilton shares life lesson that matters most

    August 22, 2026

    Harry Styles’ new look has fans swooning: ‘Total hottie’

    August 22, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Sports

    Pakistan end 16-year drought in Hockey World Cup with Japan win

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 22, 20260

    Pakistan players celebrate winning their FIH Hockey World Cup classification match against Japan at the…

    Taylor Swift hosts secret promotional event amid ‘Debutation’ rumours

    August 22, 2026

    KP Assembly approves digital payments bill

    August 22, 2026

    South Africa’s former world boxing champion Tete shot dead outside his home

    August 22, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?