Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Olivia Rodrigo sends fans into frenzy as Daisy Chain Fields draws near

    August 22, 2026

    US Postal Service shares mail-in ballot restrictions despite court ruling | Elections News

    August 22, 2026

    Rawalpindi woman’s ‘brutal’ killing sparks outrage on social media

    August 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Culture»Entertainment»Is Blake Lively ready to leave the US over Justin Baldoni drama?
    Entertainment

    Is Blake Lively ready to leave the US over Justin Baldoni drama?

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comApril 17, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Is Blake Lively ready to leave the US over Justin Baldoni drama?

    Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly considering a transatlantic shift as the actress’ legal battle with It Ends With Us co star Justin Baldoni continues to cast a shadow over her Hollywood career.

    As per Daily Mail, the couple has “discussed moving to the United Kingdom,” with Reynolds’ ties to his Welsh soccer club Wrexham making the idea more appealing.

    Source shared with the outlet, Lively sees the UK as a place where she could “rebrand,” especially as industry insiders allege Hollywood has been “steering clear” of her since the Baldoni feud erupted.

    “Blake isn’t getting the offers,” one insider said, adding that she has “burned bridges” in the wake of the controversy.

    The actress sued Baldoni in December 2024, months after It Ends With Us hit theaters.

    Earlier this month, a judge dismissed her sexual harassment and defamation claims, but her breach of contract and retaliation allegations are still moving forward, with trial set for next month.

    While a move to Wales or splitting time between the UK and US has been floated, the couple’s four children remain the priority.

    “What’s making them take a long, hard look at their immediate future is that their kids’ schooling and friends are in the States,” a source explained.

    PR experts warned Lively faces a “challenging path” in Hollywood, with brand specialist Kayley Cornelius noting that even a “legacy name” like hers is “no longer untouchable” under the weight of cancel culture and heightened scrutiny.

    For now, Lively and Reynolds are said to be keeping a low profile, focusing on family while navigating the fallout from one of Hollywood’s most closely watched legal battles.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Olivia Rodrigo sends fans into frenzy as Daisy Chain Fields draws near

    August 22, 2026

    Marvel leaves The Marvels off its ‘Avengers: Doomsday’ watchlist

    August 22, 2026

    Dwayne Johnson talks about his biggest Disney perk

    August 22, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Olivia Rodrigo sends fans into frenzy as Daisy Chain Fields draws near

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 22, 20260

    Olivia Rodrigo sends fans into frenzy as Daisy Chain Fields draws near Olivia Rodrigo will be…

    US Postal Service shares mail-in ballot restrictions despite court ruling | Elections News

    August 22, 2026

    Rawalpindi woman’s ‘brutal’ killing sparks outrage on social media

    August 22, 2026

    Marvel leaves The Marvels off its ‘Avengers: Doomsday’ watchlist

    August 22, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?