Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    PM Shehbaz inaugurates Google office in Pakistan

    August 18, 2026

    Why is Russia threatening UK with ‘consequences’ over Ukraine drones? | Russia-Ukraine war News

    August 18, 2026

    Punjab CM Maryam announces three-day Basant festival in March 2027

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»Innovation»Technology»Iran claims U.S. failed to achieve objectives, says Abbas Araghchi
    Technology

    Iran claims U.S. failed to achieve objectives, says Abbas Araghchi

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comMarch 10, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Tehran: Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has said that the reported selection of Mojtaba Khamenei reflects stability within Iran’s leadership.

    In an interview with BBC, Araghchi said negotiations with the United States could still be considered, but Iran remains cautious due to previous experiences.

    “We have a very bitter experience of talking with them,” he said, referring to earlier negotiations.

    Araghchi stated that in June 2025, Iran was attacked during ongoing diplomatic talks. According to him, the United States had assured Iran that it had no intention of launching military action and was seeking a peaceful, negotiated solution to Tehran’s nuclear issue.

    However, he claimed those assurances were not upheld.

    The Iranian foreign minister said the U.S. attempted to achieve certain strategic objectives but failed. He alleged that Washington believed it could achieve regime change within a few days and secure a rapid military victory, but the plan did not succeed.

    “I believe their plan A failed, and now they are trying other plans, but they have also failed,” Araghchi said, adding that the United States does not appear to have a clear endgame strategy.

    He also accused the U.S. of targeting civilian infrastructure, including schools, hospitals, and other facilities during the attacks, calling the actions “very dangerous.”

    Commenting on global energy markets, Araghchi rejected claims that Iran is responsible for rising oil prices. He said disruptions in oil production and transportation had slowed supplies but insisted that this was not part of Iran’s strategy.

    Referring to maritime traffic in the Strait of Hormuz, he said shipping activity had declined because vessels were hesitant to pass through the area.

    “We have not closed the Strait of Hormuz,” he said, attributing the situation to tensions caused by actions from Israel and the United States.

    Araghchi maintained that the conflict had been imposed on Iran and that Tehran was acting in self-defense. He described the situation as an illegal act of aggression against Iran.

    He further warned that if the United States attacks Iran, Tehran could target U.S. bases and installations across the region because it cannot directly reach American territory.

    “In that case, the war could spread across the whole region,” he said.

    Araghchi also claimed Iran has not targeted civilians, while alleging that U.S. strikes resulted in the deaths of 168 schoolgirls and damage to Iranian oil facilities.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    PM Shehbaz inaugurates Google office in Pakistan

    August 18, 2026

    Iran’s annual inflation rate reaches 66%, official data shows

    August 18, 2026

    Pakistan begins final preparations for Leeds Test against England

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Technology

    PM Shehbaz inaugurates Google office in Pakistan

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif inaugurated Google’s office in Pakistan on Tuesday, marking the technology…

    Why is Russia threatening UK with ‘consequences’ over Ukraine drones? | Russia-Ukraine war News

    August 18, 2026

    Punjab CM Maryam announces three-day Basant festival in March 2027

    August 18, 2026

    Tom Holland, Zendaya break cover at honeymoon after private wedding

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?