Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Tom Holland, Zendaya break cover at honeymoon after private wedding

    August 18, 2026

    US states sue Meta over alleged harm to children from social media

    August 18, 2026

    Iran’s annual inflation rate reaches 66%, official data shows

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»PM Shehbaz condemns reported attack on Putin’s residence
    Pakistan News

    PM Shehbaz condemns reported attack on Putin’s residence

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comDecember 30, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif in a meeting with Russias President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation summit, July 3, 2024. — en.kremlin.ru
    Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif in a meeting with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation summit, July 3, 2024. — en.kremlin.ru
    • PM Shehbaz expresses solidarity with Putin and Russia.
    • Premier reiterates Pakistan rejects all forms of violence.
    • Russia claims Putin’s residence targeted with 91 drones.

    Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Tuesday condemned the reported targeting of President Vladimir Putin’s residence, calling it a grave threat to peace, security and stability at a time when efforts aimed at peace are underway.

    In a post on X, Premier Shehbaz described the reported targeting as a “heinous act” and said it “constitutes a grave threat to peace, security, and stability”, particularly while peace efforts are underway.

    He said Pakistan “expresses its solidarity with the President of the Russian Federation, and with the government and people of Russia.”

    The PM added: “We [Pakistan] reiterate our firm rejection of all forms of violence and acts intended to undermine security and threaten peace.”

    Russia accused Ukraine on Monday of trying to attack Putin’s residence in the Novgorod region west of Moscow on December 28–29 with 91 long-range drones, without providing any evidence, an assertion Kyiv dismissed as baseless and designed to undermine peace negotiations.

    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov described the alleged attempt as “state terrorism” and warned it would not go unanswered, saying targets had already been selected for retaliatory strikes by Russia’s armed forces. 

    Lavrov said Russian air defences destroyed all the drones and that no one was injured and there was no damage, though it was not clear where Putin was at the time.

    Lavrov noted the alleged attack took place during negotiations about a possible peace deal and said Russia would review its negotiating stance but not quit the negotiations.

    Putin told US President Donald Trump by phone that Russia was reviewing its stance following the reported drone attack, an aide said.

    The developments came a day after Trump met Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in Florida and said they were “getting a lot closer, maybe very close” to an agreement to end the war, though “thorny” territorial issues remained.

    Putin struck a defiant tone on Monday, telling his army to press on with a campaign to take full control of Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia region, while the Kremlin repeated demands for Kyiv to pull its forces out of the last part of the Donbas area that they still hold in eastern Ukraine.

    Zelenskiy denied Ukraine had planned any such attack and accused Moscow of preparing the ground to strike government buildings in Kyiv to undermine progress at US-Ukrainian talks on ending the war.

    Ukrainian Foreign Minister Andrii Sybiha said on X that the allegation was a fabrication intended to create a pretext for more Russian attacks on Ukraine and to undermine the peace process, urging world leaders to condemn Russia over its accusations.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Health Ministry employees to go without salary if not tested for hepatitis C: Kamal

    August 18, 2026

    What cases is Imran Khan facing?

    August 18, 2026

    PTI lauds SC order on Imran Khan, urges workers not to gather outside hospital

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Tom Holland, Zendaya break cover at honeymoon after private wedding

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    Tom Holland, Zendaya break cover at honeymoon after private weddingTom Holland and Zendaya are soaking…

    US states sue Meta over alleged harm to children from social media

    August 18, 2026

    Iran’s annual inflation rate reaches 66%, official data shows

    August 18, 2026

    Qatar: Iran’s claim that Doha is holding missing pilots is a ‘media ploy’ | US-Israel war on Iran

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?