Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Iran’s annual inflation rate reaches 66%, official data shows

    August 18, 2026

    Qatar: Iran’s claim that Doha is holding missing pilots is a ‘media ploy’ | US-Israel war on Iran

    August 18, 2026

    Health Ministry employees to go without salary if not tested for hepatitis C: Kamal

    August 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Passengers with incomplete, forged documents won’t be allowed to leave country: Naqvi
    Pakistan News

    Passengers with incomplete, forged documents won’t be allowed to leave country: Naqvi

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comDecember 3, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    A student leaving for the United States at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan, on January 21, 2023. — Reuters
    A student leaving for the United States at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan, on January 21, 2023. — Reuters 
    • Naqvi interacts with passengers departing, arriving from abroad. 
    • Passengers express satisfaction in conversation with Naqvi. 
    • “Pakistan’s dignity is our collective dignity,” says security czar.

    Federal Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control Mohsin Naqvi has stressed that passengers carrying incomplete or forged documents will not be allowed to leave the country under any circumstances.

    The minister made these remarks during a surprise visit to Lahore Airport on Monday to review passenger facilitation and the efficiency of immigration procedures.

    During the visit, Naqvi inspected immigration counters and observed the system linking passengers’ travel history with their identity cards and passports. He commended the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Director Ali Zia and his team for implementing a faster, streamlined system.

    The interior minister interacted with passengers departing for and arriving from foreign destinations, inquiring about the time taken and the overall experience of the immigration process. Passengers expressed satisfaction, noting that the entire procedure was completed in just two minutes. They told the minister that his repeated visits had noticeably improved airport services.

    Naqvi made it clear that no passenger with complete and valid travel documents is being stopped, nor will be stopped, from travelling.

    “Pakistan’s dignity is our collective dignity. Anyone whose actions may bring disrepute to the country cannot be permitted to travel,” the minister stated.

    FIA Director Zia and other senior officials were also present during the visit.

    The federal minister’s remarks follow reports of passengers being offloaded from flights at various airports despite having valid documents. During a visit to Islamabad Airport last week, Naqvi had said that passengers holding “genuine and complete documents” should not be barred from travelling abroad.

    He also ordered a strict crackdown on visa agents exploiting travellers for financial gains and took notice of a passenger complaint regarding low staffing at immigration counters, directing an immediate inquiry including a review of CCTV footage.

    Earlier, the FIA issued a clarification, saying that no passengers were being offloaded from flights, except for those having incomplete documents.

    The agency warned the public against fake news being spread on social media and highlighted efforts to curb human smuggling and prevent illegal travel, particularly following recent incidents in which Pakistanis were killed while attempting to travel abroad illegally.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Health Ministry employees to go without salary if not tested for hepatitis C: Kamal

    August 18, 2026

    What cases is Imran Khan facing?

    August 18, 2026

    PTI lauds SC order on Imran Khan, urges workers not to gather outside hospital

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Technology

    Iran’s annual inflation rate reaches 66%, official data shows

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 18, 20260

    The data showed that food and beverage prices surged 128% year-on-year. TEHRAN: Iran’s annual inflation…

    Qatar: Iran’s claim that Doha is holding missing pilots is a ‘media ploy’ | US-Israel war on Iran

    August 18, 2026

    Health Ministry employees to go without salary if not tested for hepatitis C: Kamal

    August 18, 2026

    Babar Azam to miss first Test against England, confirms Pakistan coach

    August 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?