Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Jaafar Jackson wants ‘Michael’ sequel to address uncle’s abuse allegations

    August 20, 2026

    US pummels Cuban economy with new sanctions on mining, construction | Donald Trump News

    August 20, 2026

    Demi Lovato celebrates 34th birthday without husband Jutes: ‘Miss you’

    August 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Karachi minor boy ‘raped’ before being murdered: police surgeon
    Pakistan News

    Karachi minor boy ‘raped’ before being murdered: police surgeon

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comSeptember 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Police officers stand behind a police tape. — AFP/File
    Police officers stand behind a police tape. — AFP/File

    KARACHI: A post-mortem report on a seven-year-old boy found dead inside a bag in the Landhi area revealed evidence of rape, Police Surgeon Sumaiya Tariq said on Tuesday.

    The victim, identified as Saad Ali, was presumed missing for four days after he left home on September 18 to buy sweets from a nearby shop, and his body was discovered stuffed in a bag left at a garbage dump near Lal Mazar in Landhi.

    The police surgeon stated that the post-mortem report revealed a blow to the head as the cause of the boy’s death.

    Samples from various body organs have been sent for further chemical examination to ascertain the facts, she added.

    Meanwhile, the funeral prayers for the victim were offered in Landhi 36B, where the family resides.

    His father, Salman, told the media that the family searched for the boy for days after receiving no assistance from the police despite filing a report.

    He said that the family was left with no choice but to begin a search for the boy by themselves after police did not even bother looking at footage from CCTV cameras near the garbage dump where the boy was discovered.

    He demanded departmental action against police officials, who, he said, failed to respond to the family’s calls for help in finding the boy.

    Salman also called for the immediate arrest of those involved in the abduction and killing of his son.

    Police said that they were in contact with the victim’s family and will file a first information report (FIR) following the final rites of the boy.

    The latest case of child abuse comes just days after a man, accused of sexually assaulting numerous children in the Qayyumabad area, confessed to his crimes.

    He made his confessional statement before a magistrate in Karachi (South) under Section 164 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) on September 20.

    Last year, as many as 3,364 child abuse cases were reported in four provinces and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), and Gilgit Baltistan (GB).

    The countrywide number indicated abuse of nine children per day during the last year, reported Sahil’s annual ‘Cruel Number 2024.’

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Preparations complete to shift Imran Khan to Shifa International Hospital: sources

    August 20, 2026

    Five India-backed terrorists killed, several injured in Panjgur IBO: security sources

    August 20, 2026

    Fazl announces ‘united opposition’ after meeting Achakzai, Qaiser

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment

    Jaafar Jackson wants ‘Michael’ sequel to address uncle’s abuse allegations

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 20, 20260

    Jaafar Jackson wants ‘Michael’ sequel to address uncle’s abuse allegationsJaafar Jackson says he hopes a…

    US pummels Cuban economy with new sanctions on mining, construction | Donald Trump News

    August 20, 2026

    Demi Lovato celebrates 34th birthday without husband Jutes: ‘Miss you’

    August 20, 2026

    Amputee children learn to swim after losing limbs in Israel’s war on Gaza | Gaza

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?