Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Pakistan cracks down on dumped imports, as NTC runs 10 active probes

    August 17, 2026

    SpaceX sets launch record with two Falcon 9 missions in under 39 minutes

    August 17, 2026

    Two suspected militants killed in Balochistan Operation

    August 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Login
    22Media22Media
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • News
      • Pakistan News
      • World News
      • Amazing News
      • Only On 22
    • Sports
    • Bussiness
    • Innovation
      • Health & Sciences
      • Technology
    • Culture
      • Crime & Justice
      • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Magazines
    • Weather
    • Video
    • Live
    22Media22Media
    Home»News»Pakistan News»Gandapur stresses talks not off table, distances PTI from militants
    Pakistan News

    Gandapur stresses talks not off table, distances PTI from militants

    22febdm@gmail.comBy 22febdm@gmail.comMay 6, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    KP CM Ali Amin Gandapur gestures during a video link address to PTI workers on September 22, 2024. — Screengrab via Geo News
    KP CM Ali Amin Gandapur gestures during a video link address to PTI workers on September 22, 2024. — Screengrab via Geo News
    • Gandapur says he or his party has no conflict with Pakistan Army.
    • KP CM says he never made any statement on behalf of Imran Khan.
    • Denies seeing ‘Khalai Makhlooq’ or feeling any pressure from them.

    Distancing himself from the ‘enemies of the state’, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur stressed on Tuesday that neither he nor Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan ever ruled out talks with the establishment.

    “Imran Khan has always talked about negotiations,” the CM said while addressing a seminar, adding that no talks whatsoever were currently underway but hinted it may take time before the next round of parleys.

    These remarks contrast with PTI Chairman Barrister Gohar Ali Khan’s statement last month that the jailed party founder had not authorised any leader to engage in talks with the establishment.

    Gohar said this after PTI leader Azam Swati claimed receiving Khan’s go-ahead to contact the establishment to resolve political issues for bringing political stability to the country, indicating the party is not on the same page.

    In another damage-control bid in April, party mouthpiece Sheikh Waqas Akram clarified that ex-PM Khan had never closed the door on negotiations, adding that talks could only be held in the national interest and must cover core issues, including the supremacy of law and the Constitution.

    On the negotiations with the government, the firebrand politician said committees were formed at the government level in the past, but they couldn’t succeed.

    Vehemently denying issuing any statement on behalf of Imran Khan, Gandapur also said neither he nor his party had any conflict with the army.

    “I’ve never seen any ‘Khalai Makhlooq’ nor have I felt any pressure from them,” he said, referring to a term often used to hint at the military establishment.

    “My red line is Pakistan,” he added.

    He made it clear he was not in favour of talks with those who had picked up arms against the state. “I distance myself from anyone who has declared war on the state,” he said.

    The provincial chief executive further said legal efforts were underway for the release of PTI founder and made it clear that “no one can replace him” in the party.

    “We are committed to securing his release within the framework of the Constitution and the law,” Gandapur said.

    He also dismissed the notion that US President Donald Trump had ever betrayed the PTI, and also rejected claims that the military establishment was behind the party’s 2014 sit-ins.

    Gandapur criticised the federal government’s attitude towards Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, saying it was ignoring the province and wanted it to go bankrupt.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    22febdm@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Two terrorists killed in Balochistan’s Kili Zaik IBO: security sources

    August 17, 2026

    ‘Bold and important first step’: Trump hails Pakistan-KSA-Turkiye defence pact

    August 17, 2026

    New provinces amendment will come ‘without Rana Sanaullah knowing’, says Kamal

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Our Picks
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Politics

    Pakistan cracks down on dumped imports, as NTC runs 10 active probes

    By 22febdm@gmail.comAugust 17, 20260

    KARACHI: Pakistan’s National Tariff Commission is investigating 10 cases of alleged dumping by foreign exporters,…

    SpaceX sets launch record with two Falcon 9 missions in under 39 minutes

    August 17, 2026

    Two suspected militants killed in Balochistan Operation

    August 17, 2026

    Japan’s economy slows, missing growth forecasts | Business and Economy

    August 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    22Media
    Facebook Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    • Home
    • Politics
    • News
    • Magazines
    © 2026 22Media. Designed by AleemSoft Hub.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?